News & Events
Discover why The Reserve is our standard for the best wine experiences
When you see “Reserve” written on a wine label, you can be assured of one thing - that it is a wine of exceptional quality.
Whether it is made with grapes grown on older vines, or the wine has been aged longer, traditionally, the term defines the best of the best.
The Reserve at Delaplane Cellars is the best of event venues for your wine experiences.
Formerly the manor house of the estate, The Reserve is available to tailor-make guest experiences that are as unique as you. The Reserve, which sits amidst several vineyard blocks and has an unobstructed view of the bucolic Crooked Run Valley, lets you explore wine on an uncommon level.
Decorated in muted and deep grey hues, it has a clean, sleek look that is appointed in furniture with soft-washed colors and natural materials that create a cozy and relaxing atmosphere.
The Reserve’s comfortable interior design makes the perfect environment for a host of different tasting opportunities and gatherings, such as:
- special elevated tastings
- intimate, informative wine dinners
- higher-end, signature blends of Delaplane Cellars library wines
- themed, wine-specific food pairings.
- social gatherings for special occasions (birthdays, engagement parties, etc…)
- corporate meetings and team-building experiences
But you also can create an exclusive gathering of your friends, family or business acquaintances by customizing the rooms, or combine the settings and have free reign of The Reserve’s first floor for your large party, Choose from:
- The Piedmont Room, which seats up to eight at a round high-top table. It’s perfect for a warm, intimate gathering of friends enjoying wine, or a business meeting with access to a large-screen television for your PowerPoint presentations.
- Our Dining Room seats up to 10 people for intimate wine and food pairings, a private wine dinner and Edutastings, fun and informative tastings themed to help you enjoy and learn more about the art of wine.
- The Lost Mountain Room is a sprawling space with a vaulted ceiling, a rugged fieldstone fireplace and cozy leather couches and informal bar seating. The fireplace is flanked by French doors that lead onto a 270-degree-view deck rising above the southern block of Sauvignon Blanc vines, the estate swimming pool and topiary hedges.
Reach out to us and we will recommend the perfect wine experience that is customized to your wants and needs.